Japanese supermarket "TSURUYA" 4 -unique canned-

Sponsored Link

My favorite supermarket is "TSURUYA". It is popular supermarket in Nagano.

http://www.tsuruya-corp.co.jp/

instant noodles section





↓This is instant rice!! I have never been tried.


canned section

many kinds of fishes!



whale meat... sweet soysauce flavor.


larvae of a bee boiled in soy sauce "hachinoko" and locust boiled in soy sauce "Inago". Hachinoko is Nagano's famous foods. but I've never tried it...
I ate Inago when I was young. because my mum cooked it. It is not bad... but I can't eat anymore!!!! we had a class to catch locustat at school. we sold them and we bought some books for library.


ra-yu oil!!


This jams are very popular at Tsuruya. specially "apple butter" is so good!!



very popular coffee. "maruyama coffee". maruyama coffee is vary famous coffee shop in Karuizawa. very good for souvenir.

http://r.gnavi.co.jp/ippin/report/detail/228/

snack section

I love "Alfort". super tasty chocolate cookie. Japanese snacks are very tasty, but small.....






Sponsored Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

you like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me!